Arlington | Texas | United States
Manages the daily activities of (6-8) plant maintenance UAW union employees to ensure achievement of departmental and plant performance goals in the areas of safety, delivery, quality, maintenance performance improvement, continuous improvement, labor management, and cost/resource management. Provide customer service support for plant production operations by coordinating the response actions for machinery downtime issues, as well as support the preventative and predictive maintenance efforts to ensure minimal and unplanned downtime of equipment to maximize production capacity consistent with improvement in operational safety, quality, and productivity.
Skills and Qualifications Sought
· Able to diagnose process and machinery problems utilizing root cause failure analysis techniques in replacing or repairing equipment parts; testing and making adjustments as required
· Assist with and provide guidance for the compliance of plant safety regulations such as (Arch Flash Electrical Safety- NFPA-70E; LOTO, Energized Work Permits, Safe Cell Entry)
· Strong technical leadership and understanding of general industrial building systems and codes
· Strong knowledge of plant health and safety practices; regulations
· Understanding of budgeting and performance management
· Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Able to read and interpret equipment manuals, schematics, machinery assembly drawings, understand component hardware BOMs, and additional system/hardware components for the use on various machinery and equipment applications
Preferred Education and Job Experience
· Minimum: H.S. Diploma and/or Associates Degree in related Maintenance Technical Fields
· 3 - 5+ years’ experience in general maintenance supervision
· Basic knowledge of building trades, such as power transmission systems, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC systems, flooring, roofing, and carpentry
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.