Arlington | Texas | United States | 76018
Due to the nature of this position, candidates that currently require sponsorship or will require sponsorship in the future WILL NOT be considered.
HRU has teamed up with Lear Corporation to find an Electrical Controls Engineer for it's Arlington, TX location. This is a long-term contract position with the likelihood of going direct. We offer a competitive pay rate along with a full benefits package. If you have 3-5 years of electrical controls experience, a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and do not or will not need sponsorship in the future, apply today!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Required Education and Job Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
· Sponsorship to work in the United States is not available currently or in the future.
· 3 - 5+ years of Electrical Controls/System Engineering industry experience
· Strong Skills in HMI Design, Preferably FactoryTalk View and Ignition; WonderWare. LabVIEW
· Familiarity with Ethernet/IP and basic networking applications and practices
· Working knowledge and understanding of plant power distribution equipment and controls
· Experience and working knowledge of robot teach points and programming code understanding
· This is an off-shift position, primarily covering 3rd shift.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.