Scranton | Pennsylvania | United States | 18505
· Supervise production of machined, welded, assembled, painted and heat-treated parts within established standards and safety requirements.
· Schedule production of parts through responsible departments using MRP.
· Supervise and instruct employees in the proper use of production equipment.
· Instruct and enforce safety and good housekeeping practices in the production process. Handle first step grievances in assigned areas.
· Regulate manpower through requisitions for help or layoff notices when schedule is increased or decreased.
· This is a Third Shift position.
· BS Mechanical Engineering Preferred.
· NC Machining process knowledge.
· Experience in teaming environment.
· Must be able to work Third Shift.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.