Killeen | Texas | United States | 76542
· Responsibilities include a daily and weekly report to the supervisor on every training action by team members
· Implement technical product training programs, for field support personnel and customers/clients, for the Abrams Family of Vehicles
· Provide input and support to program planning, schedules, lesson plans, program instructions and maintenance techniques for the development and execution of the assigned Abrams unit maintenance tasks.
· Prepare and present classes on operator tasks and requirements that encompass all four operator stations and live fire on the Abrams Tank
· A solid understanding and knowledge of Abrams operational concepts and systems knowledge.
· Assist in administering performance examination and evaluation of students
· 3 to 5 years of related work experience required, instructor/training experience preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Prior military or GDLS Operation Instruction, Lesson plan/POI development and execution of NET and field support actions are preferred
· Strong Abrams Tank Advanced experience, instructor qualification / master gunner preferred.
· Must pass the U.S. Government Platform certificate
· Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally & written) and interact with internal & external customers/clients
· Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and relationships
· Ability to operate in a team and cross-functional environment
· Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
· Ability to learn GDLS processes, products and military technology
· Ability to contribute in the problem-solving process
· Must be able to meet the anthropometric size restriction (ASR) in the Standard Practice 2-644
· Must be able to obtain a U.S. passport and NAC; if required
· Required to work at various heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, able to climb, to work in enclosed spaces; often in awkward positions and work in extreme temperatures exceeding over 110 degrees for days at a time and also in extreme dusty environments, must be able to work in multiple shifts (gunnery)
· Able to kneel, stoop and bend from 25-40 percent on a normal work day on a vehicle
· Must be able to lift parts, tools and materials over his/her head so as to transfer parts/tool and materials inside and outside work area.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.