Warren | United States | 48091
The Sales Account Manager is part of the sales team responsible to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives. To direct aspects of sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution. Responsible for strategic planning, selling, leveraging technology and improving processes.
1. Establish contacts and relationships with potential customers and maintain good standing relationships with current customers
2. Meet both annual and monthly sales objectives, in coordination with business plan
3. Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership
4. Maintain continuous communication with sales team and customers to ensure needs are being addressed
5. Lead search for new and innovative products, and company business
6. Ensure appropriate representation of company
7. Perform all other duties, as assigned
1. 5+ years sales experience in automation equipment
2. 5 years’ sales experience with OEM’S
3. High School Diploma or GED equivalent
4. Established network of key contacts
5. Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operation levels
6. Well-versed in using marketing and sales software applications
7. Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
8. Outstanding consultative selling skills
9. Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, and analytical skills
10. Team player and be self-directed
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and be present on the plant floor or customer facility.
This position requires overnight travel
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.