Plymouth | Michigan | United States | 48170
Job responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to the following):
· The primary responsibilities of the control system engineer will be to perform cutting-edge research of advanced control architecture, estimation, control analysis, and control algorithms.
· The ADAS control system engineer will focus on autonomous and intelligent systems, data fusion and path-planning and vehicle motion trajectory optimization.
· This role will involve model based design for guidance, navigation, and control of Automobiles.
· The candidate must demonstrate the ability to independently perform control architecture evaluation and selection, dynamic modeling, estimation and control system analysis and design.
· Candidate must have the ability to implement control algorithms in real-time hardware for verification.
· Expertise in the use of Matlab/Simulink or control system analysis and design is essential. We are also developing in C++ on Linux based systems and dSpace Micro Autobox.
· The control system engineer will also focus on conceptualizing, designing, analyzing, simulating, overseeing, and assessing complex performance.
· Assist in developing and implementing detailed test and verification plans from the subsystem to vehicle level and help Facilitate the work of specialist engineers to develop integrated concepts.
· Ideally the candidate should demonstrate the ability to lead a team as well.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
· 5+ years’ experience in production intent R&D
· Experienced in functions and algorithm development for the automotive industry
· Experienced in C++, Python on Linux/Windows-Systems and Matlab Simulink and MicroAutobox
· Experience in software platform concepts like ADTF
· System knowledge of different electric- and electronic vehicle architectures
· Knowledges in LANs like CAN, LIN and FlexRay
· Knowledges of Radar, Lidar or Camera technology
· Team oriented
· Strong oral, written and listening communication skills
· Preferable languages English and Chinese
· Ability to work independently and empowered.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.