Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States
Perform various secretarial duties for one or more managers. Use established office procedures to perform the necessary job functions required in direct support of all Oshkosh Training Center training sessions, both government and commercial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Handle and type complex and highly confidential material.
· Direct support of all Government Training Contracts by providing file transfers of data, developing macros in courseware materials to meet customer requirements, review of completed material for accuracy and format, burning and delivering of training media to CD/DVD
· Receives and processes customer training requests in the form of phone, email, web requests. Manually sets up training reservations at the customer’s request.
· Prepares daily requirements for the students as it pertains to a training session. (i.e. name tags, refreshments, lunches, etc.)
· Schedule the domestic pick-up and delivery of all training materials in direct support of each training session.
· Prepares certification of class completions, files and maintains course critiques, student rosters in support of government requirements.
· Prepare reports and special projects as directed. Compile reports by entering and retrieving data from multiple systems and resources.
· Screen telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence for students participating in training.
· Schedule conferences and meetings. Assemble the materials needed for these conferences and meetings. Taking the minutes for the meetings and reporting on the procedures may be required.
· Organize and maintain files. Coordinate records. Order office supplies and maintain office supply inventory.
· Daily contact with customers, service providers, executives, senior managers, etc. by telephone, e-mail and/or fax.
· Associate's degree in administrative assistant or equivalent Minimum of 2 years related experience
· Working knowledge of computer software (i.e. Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.; Adobe Acrobat 6.0; Internet search tools.)
· Must have good grammar and proofreading skills
· Customer service and communication skills are required, along with the ability to exercise independent judgment while handling multiple tasks
· JD Edwards experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.