Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
The incumbent will provide administrative and clerical support as directed to meet site objectives. Incumbent may also be assigned additional duties as directed, including, but not limited to preparing budget reports, assisting with onboarding new hires, and monitoring site security activities. The incumbent will work closely with the Facilities Group Leader and Site Security Representative to ensure site procurement and security processes are executed in line with corporate guidance.
Must be able to take initiative to communicate with all levels of staff to get tasks done.
This role may potentially turn into a very long term assignment. Seeking a career-minded individual that has worked in "large" organizations previously where communication across multiple departments was required on a daily basis.
Not afraid to ask questions and hunt down information
Must be able to work cohesively with other Administrative Assistants in different departments and build strong partnerships within the organization at all levels.
Accuracy of data and clear/articulate communication are critical
HM does not want to see ANY spelling errors on resume. Attention to detail is critical.
1.The Administrative Assistant will provide support for two teams (Marketing & Technical Services) Will conduct duties such as (but not limited to)
a. Coordinate travel
b. Schedule/support meetings
i. Assemble meeting agendas
ii. Order lunches
iii. Off-site meeting planning
c. Assemble PowerPoint presentations
d. Assist in on-boarding new staff
e. Order greenhouse supplies
f. Snacks, drinks, department birthdays
2. Research Trial Tracking and Payments (Tech Services), Honorariums & Expenses, Invoices
a. Trial payment management (processing check requests, writing cover letters, mailing checks and tracking the whole process)
b. Support US P&SS contract management
c. Process honorarium requests and expense reimbursements d. Process invoices
3. Facilitate & Support the Marketing Communications process
a. Manage the scheduling & event planning for marketing & tech service functions
i. Book travel for non-employee event attendees
ii. Process expenses for non-employee event attendees
b. Support and coordinate major marketing initiatives
i. Order and distribute promo items/apparel
• High School Diploma
• 3-5 years of administrative and/or procurement experience
• Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills
• Must be detail-oriented and able to read and interpret company policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
• Working knowledge of corporate spending reports
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
• Front desk receptionist experience
• Proficiency in SAP platforms (procurement and maintenance functions) and Lotus Notes
• Strong data analysis
• Shipping & Receiving and/or mailroom experience
• Experience with managing building access control systems
• Vendor management experience
• Experience working in a 5S and safety-conscious environment
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.