Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Perform a variety of administrative duties for one or more managers. Use established office procedures to perform the necessary job functions required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handle, type, and process complex and confidential material
2. Review outgoing material and correspondence for accuracy and format. Originate letters and memos using independent judgment and initiative. Prepare reports and special projects as directed. Compile reports by entering and retrieving data from multiple systems and resources.
3. Screen telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence
4. Coordinate and schedule appointments and internal meetings, assembling any necessary meeting materials.
5. Organize and maintain files.
6. Order office supplies and maintain inventory
7. Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements
8. Daily contact with customers, service providers, executives, senior managers, etc. (in person, via telephone, e-mail)
9. Sort and distribute incoming mail
10. Help coordinate office activities for the floor
11. Coordinate office machine maintenance, supplies
12. Process Facility requests
13. Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-plus years related experience
• Associate’s degree in administrative assistant or related field preferred
• JD Edwards experience preferred
• Microsoft Office skills
• Must have good grammar and proofreading skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, along with ability to exercise independent judgment.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.