Reno | Nevada | United States | 89503
HRU has teamed up with GM to find an Administrative Clerk for its Reno, NV location. This is a long-term contract that offers a competitive salary and full benefits package. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work with upper-level management, this position could be for you! The ideal candidate will have an Associate's Degree, at least two years of strong administrative experience, intermediate to advanced comfort with MS Office, and knowledge of HR practices.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works with high level of confidentiality
· Develops and presents data to other members of the organization
· Solves problems and develops new methods off analysis
· Develops and maintains a system for managing office routine
· Plans, conducts and evaluates projects
· Prepares reports and conducts presentations
· Maintains high level of technical expertise and procedural knowledge
· Keeps supervision advised of work in process
· Assumes operational assignments as a working member
· Frequent contact with others outside the work group
· Assumes managerial responsibilities
· Coordinates and monitors special or unusual projects
· Attends meetings/disseminates information and makes suggestions for future development
· Previous mainframe experience
· Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access applications
· Well developed oral and written communications skills
· High level interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
· Ability to organize, plan and document tasks
· Broad knowledge of technology in areas to which assigned
· Knowledge of corporate/unit policies and procedures
· Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
To Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.