Chicago | Illinois | United States
We are looking for an energetic, creative and
ambitious Administrative Coordinator to assist the team with project management
including issue resolution, status updates, and overall timing. This person
will be interfacing with the internal and external customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing project status
• Tracking information
• Attend meetings as required
• Facilitate reviews for customers
• Must have a bachelor’s degree
• Must have excellent Excel experience including charts, pivot tablets,
• Must be comfortable working in shop and office setting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (Microsoft Office)
• Must be very detail oriented
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess strong leadership skills
• Willing to work extended shifts as needed
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, willingness to take on additional tasks and willing to learn
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.