Windsor | Ontario | Canada
Primary work location - 222 Eugenie Road
· Evaluate and Improve on processes In manufacturing systems; Develop innovative solutions;
· Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process;
· Undertake scoping study level trade-off evaluations of process alternatives;
· Assist In the preparation of project feasibility level capital and operating costs;
· Assist In the development of plans, methods, design, materials handling, manpower requirements, cost analysts and other areas as appropriate;
· Review design, management and Interpretation of project studies, aimed at understanding the project scope, requirements and performance outcomes;
· Search and assimilate Information generated by others with the aim of solving relevant project Issues;
· Provide specialist technical input Into team project work;
· Provide Input and evaluation Into recovery estimates;
· Act as the process lead on studies and projects, using data stored in Vault;
· Develop or bring forward, as appropriate, Industry best practices and new technologies;
· Oversee the development and maintenance of long and short term processing plans, processing designs and Input Into project development efforts as appropriate;
· Prepare and review project proposals, studies and technical reports;
· Oversee the cost effective, safe and timely completion of projects that meet or exceed expectations;
· Attend design reviews to offer Input and/or direction;
· Save all work, process related, Into Vault per instructions documented; and
· Apply a sound basic knowledge of safety, environment and related issues during the processing of projects,
· Bachelor of Applied Science or graduate degree (Engineering);
· A minimum of ten (10) years of related experience including at least five (5) years in an advance processing role and accountability;
· Advanced 3D design software experience, using inventor Design and Simulation;
· Excellent written and oral communications with the ability to successfully manage the customer relations function as it relates to the proposal process;
· The ability to use word processing and spreadsheet applications; and
· The ability to work with others in a team atmosphere.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.