Warren | United States | 48093
• Proficient in Microsoft office products (Work, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
• Technically minded in order to work with complex documentation
• Ability to comprehend complicated regulatory process and requirements
• Well organized
• Able to multi-task
• Enjoys documentation
• Interfaces well with others
• Complete Vehicle Exterior Lighting compliance documentation
o Compile compliance summary documentation
o Collect data from suppliers and internal sources
o Review documentation for completeness
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.