Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or related field from an accredited college, with 14 years of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. 8570 IAT - Level III (CISSP or equivalent).
Technical Skill Required:
The successful candidate must possess a substantial understanding of system design and development, Service Oriented Architecture development principles and implementation and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD). The candidate should have an understanding of and possess demonstrable skills including:
-Experience designing and implementing Anti-Tamper (AT) and/or Defense Exportability Features (DEF) solutions.
- The ability to engineer complex systems to ensure separation of concerns.
-The ability to factor confidentiality, integrity and availability considerations in all phases of system development lifecycle.
-The ability to understand and decompose requirements to support implementation, verification and validation testing of hardware components.
-The ability to generate detailed, repeatable, automated test procedures. The ability to extract data to support analysis requirements.
-The ability to generate procedures that test functionality.
- The ability to apply Agile and Lean Product Development principles as well as training others through a DevOps type environment.
Background should include all aspects of the system development life cycle. Experience with Git, JIRA, Confluence and other open source development tools. Candidates must have experience working in an integrated team environment with other systems, software, and specialty engineers to develop solutions. The candidate should have an understanding and knowledge of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
Background Experience Required: Number Of Year Required:
12+ years of experience.
The successful candidate must have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team of high performing individuals across a multi-site, multi-discipline organization. Ability to analyze high level needs and through a structured and logical approach refine the need into an evolving minimum viable product (MVP) that leads to a fielded product. Excellent communications skills required (written and oral). Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings. Able to write and implement engineering plans within a project. Proven interaction in a team environment a must. Previous experience should demonstrate the technical skills and position responsibilities cited here. Ideally, the candidate will have previously engineered automation pipelines to enable effective development within environments with rapidly changing requirements, design challenges which require novel solutions, fast-paced activities, and tight deadlines. Understanding of anti-tampering and exportability concerns and how to apply secure hardware/software methodologies.
Position Responsibilities: Position Roles and Responsiblities include:
- Coordinate with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Anti-tamper (AT) and C2BMC leadership on updates and/or changes to the C2BMC system
- Perform Anti-Tamper Risk and Threat Management Assessments and reports for the C2BMC program
- Develop the analysis process and preparation of the AT plan and provide coordination and input for near-term fielding decisions
- Develop, deliver, and maintain C2BMC AT Plan, C2BMC AT Evaluation Plan, C2BMC Key Management Plan, and the C2BMC Program Protection Plan - Develop, deliver, and maintain Critical Program Information (CPI) analysis, Defense Exportability Assessments, and defense export strategy
- Develop, deliver, and maintain waivers for CPI, AT or defense exportability features
- Assess program Anti-Tamper designs and implementation plans in support of verification and validation efforts
- Develop and deliver recommendations to improve program protection while meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives
- Assess program protection and Anti-Tamper designs and implementation plans in support of verification and validation efforts
- Identify risk-based technical countermeasures for the protection of C2BMC Critical Program Information and Critical Components.
- Brief Anti-Tamper and Program Protection requirements and prepare white papers and evaluations as required.
- Support program milestone reviews and Fielding Decisions and verify entrance criteria is satisfied by having the Anti-Tamper and Program Protection products approved.
- Interact with customer to define SSE requirements, solutions, trades, costs, implementation, system impacts, and effectiveness
- Support developing plans and estimates, task execution, project tracking, reporting, and risk identification and mitigation plans.
- Keep senior management informed on major accomplishments, issues and concerns
Some travel between development sites (COS and HSV) may be required. The successful
candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to
work independently and will possess the poise and flexibility required to work in a highly
dynamic environment. The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to initiate research
and clearly document results.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.