· Be involved in the entire System Development Lifecycle
· Responsible for the design, architecture, development, integration, unit test, installation, configuration, integration, deployment and maintenance to include: ArcSight components, connector distribution & maintenance and ESM 6.x filter & channel configuration
· Perform troubleshooting of ArcSight components and applications when security events are not getting collected or collection reaches storage capacity
· Maintain the latest ArcSight configuration to address known exploits and collect required security events
· Develop automated reporting dashboards within the existing ESM system to provide near real-time reporting of computer system compliance information and maintain overall visibility for all connected assets
· Modify the ArcSight operational parameters (filters, channels, rulesets, etc.) when requested
· Perform regular required reporting, monitor applicable security resources for updated requirements and compliance directions
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or Cybersecurity with increasingly responsible roles in software/network engineering and the development of Information Assurance solutions. 8570 IAT - Level III certification (e.g., CISSP or equivalent)
· 12+ years experience
· Experience with development, integration and deployment of ArcSight to include: ESM, Loggers and Connectors
· Security engineering skills with a working knowledge of Cybersecurity
· Excellent interpersonal skills are required with a demonstrated ability to support complex organizational relationships
· Must have experience in security architecture design, Security Audit tools, security requirements generation, security testing, and hardening workstations and servers
· Excellent technical document preparation skills and verbal communications are required for presentation of technical information assurance issues and reports to senior management
· User/real-world experience with ArcSight, ESM, Loggers and Connectors
· Experience resolving upgrading major versions of ArcSight to include: compatibility issues, applying patches, installing hot fixes, connector distribution & maintenance and ESM 6.x filter & channel configuration
· Excellent technical document preparation skills and verbal communications are required for presentation of technical information assurance issues and reports to officials
· Group Policy experience and software development a plus
· Network design and software engineering backgrounds are a plus
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.