Hayward | California | United States | 94545
- 1-3 years of work experience.
- Hands on related technical experience preferred.
- Demonstrated exposure to PM and aptitude for the role.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good facilitation and presentation skills.
- Cultural adaptability.
- Able to work in and with a global team that is geographically distributed.
- Independent and innovative spirit.
- Flexible and responsiveness to input.
- Availability to travel.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience in the specific skills suited to the role. --
- Requires national and international travel on a project basis.
- Reports to Project Delivery Director/Manager
- Educational Background: Associates or Bachelor's degree in IT; (or international equivalent)
Under direct supervision, coordinates small projects or phases of larger projects. Applies IT project management methodology and appropriate project management framework for all projects (using projects standards).
1. Use disciplined project management methodology to define scope, develop project plan, and execute projects that adhere to guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule
2. Must be familiar with system scope and project objectives, and the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate activities of the team.
3. Work in collaboration with individual contributors or cross-functional project teams that may be geographically distributed.
4. Train and assist in project planning, cost estimation and related scope control. Learn to assess, prioritize and mitigate project risks.
5. Responsible for coordinating activities of project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.