San Diego | California | United States | 92121
The Scientist will be working under the direction of Senior Scientists and will be responsible for supporting projects related to gene modification, protein expression, and associated microbiological support for novel enzyme products. The successful candidate is expected to complete assigned tasks independently, with minimal supervision.
· BS (preferred + 3 years relevant experience) or MS (preferred + 1 year relevant experience) in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Cellular Biology, Biological Engineering, or related field
· Must have experience with aseptic technique and manipulation of microorganisms
· Must have experience with PCR, gene cloning, protein gel electrophoresis, and standard other standard molecular biology techniques. Western blots and protein quantification techniques is a plus
· Experience with small scale (96-well, 24-well) protein expression and enzymatic assays is desired
· Strong understanding of basic biological principles
· Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
· Must be highly self-motivated and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.