San Diego | California | United States | 92121
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find an Associate Scientist supporting projects related to gene cloning, gene modification, protein expression optimization, strain optimization, and associated microbiological support for novel enzyme products.
Our client is a recognized pioneer in the development and commercialization of high performance enzymes for use in industrial processes.
· gene cloning
· gene modification
· protein expression optimization
· strain optimization
BS (preferred + 3 years relevant experience) or MS (preferred + 1 year relevant experience or Ph.D with no experience) in Chemical or Biological Engineering, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Cellular Biology or related field
• Must have experience with aseptic technique and manipulation of microorganisms
• Must have experience with PCR, protein gel electrophoresis and other standard molecular biology techniques
• Experience with small scale (96-well, 24-well) protein expression, enzymatic assays and DNA/RNA manipulation including extraction/quantitation experience desired
• Experience with protein expression and production in bacterial, yeast, or fungal systems is a plus
• Experience with enzyme liquid handling is a plus
• Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
• Must be highly self-motivated and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
Position Type: Contract(6 month)
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.