Herndon | Virginia | United States
• The Owner Marketing Coordinator position provides a key role in driving incremental Audi revenue for service, parts and accessories and loyalty sales.
• This position manages the operational execution of various owner communications for Audi of America.
• This individual must coordinate with multiple Audi departments, ad agencies, vendors, data providers, system developers, programmers, field colleagues, and dealer employees.
The individual will work with the Senior Relationship Marketing Specialist to review creative, proof read copy, test marketing materials, supervise data systems, review results, and assist field colleagues with resolving marketing operation issues. In addition, they will drive operational excellence of the following programs and tactics:
• Dealer marketing templates and programs
• Service reminders
• National service promotions
• Regional campaigns
• Email and Direct Mail Marketing
• In-dealership marketing collateral
• In-dealership video content
• Digital advertising
• Service, parts and accessories website content
The individual will also work with the Loyalty Marketing team to coordinate ownership communications on a project basis by reviewing creative, proof read copy, test marketing materials, supervise data systems, review results, and collaborate cross departmentally and with agency partners and a direct contact to the Customer Experience Center.
Day-to-day responsibilities include
• Provide campaign, creative, messaging and brand direction to partners and agencies
• Be a day-to-day liaison with internal business owners and external partners
• Review all materials to confirm meet corporate identity standards and are legally compliant.
• Ensure that all marketing activities work together to create a good customer experience
• Maintain project timelines
• Schedule cross-functional meetings, setting meeting agendas
• Ensuring partners and agencies follow through on next steps
• Report out on results
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Business or Communications
• 2-5 years professional Marketing Communications and CRM experience
• Analytical and conceptual thinking
• Communication skills - interpersonal, presentation and written
• Computer savvy
• Integration - joining people, processes and/or systems
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Problem solving
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong understanding of graphic and design principles
• Resource management
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial spirit
Desired Specialized Skills:
• Automotive experience
• Marketing/advertising agency experience or direct experience working with an agency relationship
• Direct mail and digital experience
• Campaign management experience
• Customer data systems and campaign management systems knowledge
• Required in office schedule. Travel to agencies and meetings: 10%
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.