Farmington Hills | Michigan | United States | 48331
Candidate will lead a multi-disciplined team to develop, execute and launch automotive electronics control units (ECUs) for our customers. The hardware design engineering manager will serve as the focal point for the customer, and will coordinate all facets of the company to deliver program objectives to the customer's schedule.
To have minimal dependency on SWS it becomes pertinent to have "automotive electronics hardware design engineering manager" with strong experience in circuit design skills, design and development experience of automotive ECUs.
• BS Degree (Electrical, Electronics, or Computer Engineering)
• Required more than 8-10 years of experience in automotive electronics hardware design & development, guide and groom associates in the design aspects, present design concept and conduct design reviews with customers.
• Preferred minimum of 3 customer vehicle launches experience.
• Preferred more than 3 years of experience of instructing automotive ECU hardware deign to team members.
• Required 2-4 years of middle management experience, supervisory capacity.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.