Livonia | Michigan | United States
Are you an Automotive Project Coordinator that wants to work with cutting edge technology? We have an immediate need for an Automotive Project Coordinator who will execute vehicle builds or plant containment projects, develop standardized work procedures, administer work flow, plus vehicle tracking and reporting requirements. The Automotive Project Coordinator will manage all aspects of automotive builds, vehicle retrofits, and component repair projects. This is a day shift position and is located at our Livonia, MI facility.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3 years of automotive/vehicle coordinating experience or equivalent military experience.
• Must have vehicle component replacement knowledge.
• Ability to assist with developing processes, work flows, and all aspects of vehicle build programs or plant containment activities.
• Good communication, organizational, and planning skills. Able to execute projects effectively and efficiently.
• Able to work with customers in a professional manner.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong leadership skills and leadership experience.
• Must have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends.
• Must be able to travel up to 2 weeks at a time.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
• OEM production vehicle retrofit experience.
• OEM vehicle prototype and build experience.
• State/ASE certifications.
• Prototype build technician / mechanic experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.