Oxnard | California | United States | 93030
· Maintain, repair and update test fleet and production vehicles as instructed by Engineering Services Team Leader or responsible engineer.
· Technical Support
o Provide support in all activities related to regularly maintaining, repairing and updating all aspects of test fleet vehicles.
o Provide backup technical and miscellaneous support to TCC teams as required
o Test vehicles under varying conditions to determine and document cause of problems
o Perform and evaluate repairs according to current or newly developed repair information
o Provide technical support to visiting groups and other test teams as required
· Non-Technical Support
o Shipping and receiving support for visiting engineering test teams
o Order parts for TCC teams as needed or requested
o Maintain technical proficiency through service or factory training
o Maintain appearance and function of workshop area
o Other duties as assigned
Years of Experience:
· 1-5 years of automotive industry experience
· Experience with luxury brand vehicles preferred
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Automotive vocational technical training
· Volkswagen and/or Audi product training
· Certificate in Automotive Technology
· Basic ability with Microsoft Office applications
· Highly organized and dependable
· Valid driver’s license with good DMV record
· Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision
· Minimum two ASE certifications: One engine related
· Recent Automotive drivetrain diagnostic experience
· Heavy duty line experience
· Solid knowledge of the English language
· Knowledge of emission testing processes
· Formal Customer Service Training
· Extensive Volkswagen and/or Audi diagnostic experience including VAS testers
· ASE Master / Volkswagen or Audi certification
· German and/or Spanish language skills
· Proficiency with MS Office applications
· Work schedule based on business requirements ( min. 40 hours / week ) including occasional Saturday and occasional overtime, core work hours 7AM – 4PM
· Occasional domestic travel ( average 2-3 times per year ) required for business & training, possibly to international locations
· Often driving a motor vehicle, incl. performance class, special training required.
· Commonly sit at a desk or table.
· Occasionally walk, stand, or stoop. Occasionally lift, carry, push, or pull up to 25 pounds.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.