Michigan | United States | 48911
Job Summary: A&P Technicians will repair and maintain components used on various aircraft. Technicians will inspect aircraft engines, landing gear, instruments, and all other aircraft related systems. Repair or replace worn or defective parts meeting all FAA requirements. Maintain records related to the maintenance performed on the aircraft.
· Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
· Check for corrosion, distortion, and invisible cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail, using x-ray and magnetic inspection equipment.
· Disassemble engines and inspect parts such as turbine blades and cylinders for corrosion, wear, warping, cracks, and leaks, using precision measuring instruments, x-rays, and magnetic inspection equipment.
· Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and de-icers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problem.
· Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
Successful candidates will have….
· FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification
· High School Diploma or equivalent
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.