Avon Lake | Ohio | United States
Launch Support/Build Planners work closely with customers in the fast-paced world of prototype vehicle builds, planning, tracking, and reporting on incoming materials.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of one year of recent automotive build experience.
• Must have experience working with customers and tracking issues.
• Must possess strong computer skills including MS Outlook and Excel.
• Must have experience delivering excellent customer service.
• Must possess strong leadership skills.
• Willing to work extended shifts when needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• GPIRS experience.
• Automotive prototype experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.