Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
The Associate Business Analyst within Information Technology will work closely with business owners and other Information Technology (IT) staff to understand business processes, workflows, and their relationships to solutions to meet the business need.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
· Document and track current and future state business processes, requirements, and designs for simple, less complex business processes.
· Develop and maintain working knowledge of application software through providing day to day support for production processes.
· Define and create policies and procedures for minor projects, enhancements, and system support documentation.
· Draft and assist in conducting test cases and scripts for minor application projects and enhancement to verify software functionality and document results.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
· One (1) or more years of experience in Business Analysis, Information Technology, or in a related area.
· Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc
· Experience in business analytics and system design analysis.
· Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision-making skills
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.