Reston | Virginia | United States | 20191
TDI Administrative Specialist
The Project Bravo Program works to remediate the remaining diesel vehicles that have been recalled in the United States. This role will be positioned on the logistics team within the Bravo Program and provides administrative and clerical support. The logistics team overseas 20+ storage yards throughout the country and 15 service providers to support the various operations.
• Responsible for monthly audits of automatic invoicing through a 3rd party freight payment system.
• Responsible for validating and approving manual invoices.
• Reviews rates and makes changes to 3rd party freight payment system as needed.
• Audits and approves monthly storage invoices.
• Supports operational team when required on various projects.
• Follows up with vendors on repayment for erroneous invoicing.
• Prepares reports for management on audit findings.
• Maintains spreadsheets and documents of cash inflows and outflows.
• Creates presentations
• Bachelor Degree preferred – significant relevant experience considered
• 3-5 years of experience
• Skilled in invoice auditing and accounting
• Skilled in data analytics and spreadsheet preparation & development using Excel
• Strong communications skills both verbal and written
• Strong computer skills; primarily but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
• Computer savvy; skilled with and possessing the ability to learn proprietary systems and software
• Ability to detect erroneous invoicing, determine retribution, and follow up with vendors
• Ability to work flexible and extended hours as work load requires
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Required competencies and attributes
• Team oriented
• Customer service oriented
• Results driven
• Process oriented
• Excellent Communication skills
• Builds and sustains positive relationships
• Demonstrates a commitment to quality
• Plans and organizes effectively
• Support continuous improvement
• Displays professional integrity
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.