Herndon | Virginia | United States
• Conduct/participate in POCs where required to help prove reference architecture patterns.
• Work collaboratively with Cloud / DevOps teams to help define technical requirements (technology, capacity, etc.) for POCs and other initiatives; establish pipelines and deployment automation process.
• Produce necessary architecture views and documentation to communicate As Jr. Business Architect on the Enterprise Architecture team, primary goal is help establish and enable Reference Architecture for specific solutions; Help translate business strategy into tangible, complementary IT strategy and programs
• Help drive the development of future state technology architecture
• Work under the direction of (and collaboratively with) Sr. Enterprise Architects to complete the vision for company specific solutions
• Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to understand company strategy/solution needs and articulate them into reference architecture and patterns
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional architects (data, infrastructure, security, DevOps, network) to evolve specific architecture patterns/solutions.
• Produce code or oversee production of code when required to support POCs.
• Work with teams to produce cost estimations for future solutions when required (effort, technology licensing, maintenance, running costs).
• Present, represent reference architectures and solutions to Architecture Review Board.
• Experience with Cloud based architecture and related concepts
• Knowledge/experience in Java, SpringBoot, SpringData frameworks
• Understanding of microservice patterns, service discovery patterns
• Knowledge/experience with build dependency management (e.g. Maven, gradle)
Experience with API Gateways (e.g. AWS, CA, Kong, etc) as related to microservices architecture and API management technologies
• Minimum 3 years' experience in system design and development using advanced technologies, 2+ years as a solution/technical architect
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent (advanced degree desirable)
• Knowledge in the concepts and methodologies used in enterprise architecture, application, technical and security architecture
• Solid background in software development and application/system integration
• Knowledge of Cloud platform concepts (IaaS, PaaS) and software/hardware technologies (web, mobile, integration software, databases, infrastructure, networking)
• Knowledge of mobility solutions, enabling technologies and application development patterns
• Knowledge of web content management
• Understanding and experience in system implementation methodologies, software development life cycle processes, and project management
• Knowledge of automotive business areas, processes and functions a plus
• Solid planning, organization, and time management skills
• Strong problem solving, analytical and negotiation abilities
• Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and peers to support recommendations
• Solid written, verbal and presentation skills are required to communicate architecture/designs to review boards and management
• Experience with token-based authentication and access control mechanisms (e.g. SAML, OpenIDConnect, OAuth, JWT, etc)
• Experience with web content management solutions such as Adobe AEM
• Understanding of secrets management concepts such as crytopgraphic key management systems, HSMs, PKI, etc.
• Understanding of ESB concepts, experience with messaging and integration products/frameworks
• Experience designing, developing and deploying web services (SOAP/REST)
• Experience with SQL, NoSQL, in-memory databases (e.g. mySQL, Cassandra, Redis)
• Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery concepts and related (build/deploy pipelines)
• Experience with CI/CD toolchain elements (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, SVN/GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, etc.)
• Experience in legacy app modernization and migration to cloud a plus.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.