Chattanooga | Tennessee | United States | 37416
To ensure that all non-production materials and services procured in a manner which meets all legal, ethical, and Global Sourcing process guidelines. Establish and maintain relationships with Business Units and suppliers to aid in determining the most appropriate and cost efficient solutions based on business needs.
• Review qualifications of potential and current suppliers to determine ability to meet specifications
• Enforce Corporate policies and procedures
• Evaluate vendor bids, as well as Negotiate pricing and Terms
• Develop supplier base through integration of current and potential suppliers
• Assist supplier registration process in Corporate database
• Provide new supplier data to ensure access in SAP
• Maintain an organized central purchase order filing system with required audit back up material
• Preserve current project system that can be easily accessed and understood in Buyer absence
• Track Monthly Savings report based on individual performance
• Manage entries into online Purchasing database system “GLOBE”
• Implement negotiation strategies coordinated and aligned with Group tasks
• Present Purchasing on a weekly basis
• Assist Business Units with future strategic RFP’s.
• Timely completion of sourcing processes
• Experience in Procurement
• Proficiency in MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Strong proven negotiation skills
• Organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Presentation skills
• Flexibility and professionalism in dealing with suppliers and internal customers
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and outside vendors
• Analytical thinking – using logic and reason
• Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
• Computer savvy – skilled in the use of software
• Negotiation skills
• Resource management
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Strong prioritization skills
• German language capability
• SAP knowledge
• Experience with multi-million dollar projects
Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent in industry related experience
MBA - desired
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.