Plymouth | Michigan | United States | 48170
· Manage and lead outsourcing of stamping dies from internal plants to external suppliers as well as resource from supplier A to supplier B.
· Individuals will be the purchasing leads, tracking and reporting out status to lead program manager and rest of SDT.
· Collect all required data and send out RFQs to suppliers; complete side by side analysis of all suppliers’ quotes compared to cost targets; make recommendation of which supplier to source; negotiate cost savings by leveraging spend; finalize sourcing documents; submit sourcing package into sourcing approval system and present in sourcing board.
· Manage all communication with the suppliers; facilitate feasibility issues; address quality concerns.
· Be on-site at plants and supplier locations for die reviews, die run-offs, etc… as required
· Coordinate bank builds, dies moves, steel requirements and availability
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
· Excel skills are mandatory.
· Experience dealing with suppliers and cost breakdowns mandatory.
· Technical knowledge of stamping dies a plus.
· Experience working in purchasing the automotive industry a plus.
· Some travel required, up to 25%
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.