Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States
Responsible for managing all affairs between Company and suppliers/subcontractors for various types of subcontracts/Purchase Orders including both, fixed price and cost reimbursement.
- Responsible for managing all affairs relative to the position of Indirect Procurement Buyer
- Analysis of Oracle system material needs
- Solicitation and preparation of Request for Quotes (RFQ's), Requests for Proposals (RFP's), and Request for Information (RFI's)
- Cost analysis of proposals
- Price analysis of quotes
- Proposal fact finding
- Proposal negotiations, including cost and terms and conditions
- Purchase Order preparation, placement and continued administration/monitoring to assure subcontractor compliance
- Administer subcontracts/purchase orders, control costs and assure on-time delivery to support program requirements
- Buying which includes analysis of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) needs.
- Serve as the focal point between the suppliers and functional departments/program offices
- Manage Quality, Design, Payment issues with subcontractors
- Coordinate "Source Selection" process
- Ensure compliance with applicable procurement laws and regulations
- Administration of purchase orders via communications on site program reviews.
- Review and access all planning to assure subcontracts/purchase orders are placed within Vendor lead-time
- Bachelors Degree in a business area of study with two to five years of applicable experience
- Ability to use Oracle system associated computer systems.
- Experience in cost and price analysis and write-ups.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Occasional domestic travel.
- Possible International travel.
- Strong communication (oral & written) and problem solving skills.
- Strong problem solving and program management skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Work in a team environment to meet team objectives and performance metrics.
- Perform under pressure to meet deadlines, provide timely updates, and communicate status with all parties involved.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, the Internet business applications are desired but are not mandated.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes, systems and MRP.
- Ability to multi-task and proper management of work day and buying deck
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.