Designer – Catia – Body
• Responsible for Design & Release of vehicle sub-systems and components from initial concept through to production release
• Maintain close contacts (through WebEx, emails and phone) with assigned customer base to capture design and development
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Body Structure / BIW Component design
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with Catia V5, TCE, Parametric Modeling and Mechanisms tools
• Highly Experience with BIW / Structure component design - 3D modeling of components
• Candidate should possess knowledge and skills in the commodity and be able to resolve and develop feasible solutions using previous experience
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance
• Proven track record of development of innovative solutions, problem solving, proactive skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, Lead design reviews with various stakeholders to communicate status, issues and next steps
Required CAD Experience: Catia V5 or V6
• Sketcher Module
• Part Design Module
• Assembly Design Module
• Surface Design
• Generative Shape Design
• Create or modify designs using (Knowledge Based Engineering)
• Proficiency in Catia/TCE/Digital Buck working knowledge.
• Locate, view and report product data
• View, build and edit product structure
• Verify the change configuration at a minimum
• Working knowledge of GD&T and descriptive geometry
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.