Wyandotte | Michigan | United States | 48192
Cellasto Automation Engineer
Support automated system development, launch and operations within Cellasto
***PRIOR EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND IN MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL OR CONTROLS ENGINEERING STRONGLY PREFERRED FOR THIS ROLE***
1) Provide engineering support to the design and development of automated systems
2) Validation testing of automated system developments
3) Documentation and training of others on automated system operation
4) Equipment design and operations problem investigation and correction
1) Good analytical and problem solving skills
2) Strong verbal, and written communication skills
3) Strong organization and planning skills
4) Collaboration and teamwork
5) Engineering, process control, equipment automation skill set
1) Either a minimum of 2 years college coursework in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or related area OR a minimum of 2-4 years of equipment controls or automation experience
2) Strong analytical and problem solving skills
3) Good organizational and planning skills
4) Strong oral and written communication skills.
5) Proficient in use of MS Office software (Word/Excel) and able to quickly learn and use internally developed software.
6) Appropriately and independently prioritize and organize project work and maintain accurate records.
7) Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, assignments and work schedule.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.