Herndon | Virginia | United States
The Central Office Engineering Support is responsible for tracking the implementation of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS) and Risk Management related topics in Engineering Department and ensuring the finalization of tasks by due date. Role responsibilities General Project Management - planning, organizing, and coordination as well as operational support.
• Supports EMS readiness among audited entities as well as sustainability and future environmental goals.
• Supports audit preparation and communication among PMO, consultants and auditors.
• Supports engineering departments to follow and contribute to the GRC as well as quarterly risk process.
• Supports rollout of Risk Management System among engineering department.
• Supports Engineering department to reach certification for ISO9001:2015.
• Reviews incoming documents from engineering departments and evaluates them before handing them over to the Head of Central Office Engineering
• Prepares reports to Head of Central Office
• Aligns Documents
• Creates presentations
• Bachelor Degree preferred – significant relevant experience considered
• 3-5 years of experience
• Skilled in presentation development primarily using Power Point
• Skilled in data analytics and spreadsheet preparation & development using Excel
• Strong communications skills both verbal and written
• Strong computer skills; primarily but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
• Computer savvy; skilled with and possessing the ability to learn proprietary systems and software
• Ability to work flexible and extended hours as work load requires
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• 25% - 35% travel required
Required competencies and attributes
• Team oriented
• Customer service oriented
• Results driven
• Process oriented
• Excellent Communication skills
• Builds and sustains positive relationships
• Demonstrates a commitment to quality
• Plans and organizes effectively
• Support continuous improvement
• Displays professional integrity
This position reports to the Head of Central Office / PMO Engineering.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.