Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
This position involves managing the Problem Resolution activity for company programs. In this position, it will require obtaining problem reports from Teamcenter, setting agendas, convening and leading meetings, assigning problem reports, updating Teamcenter and maintaining burn down metrics for problem reports
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering Required.
· The employee should have experience with Problem reporting systems and priority will be given to those who have had Teamcenter experience.
· Additionally, understanding engineering drawings to be able to match the problem report with the specifics of the drawing is required.
· 3-5 years working with Teamcenter in an Engineering environment
· Problem Resolution or Change Management Environment preferred
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.