Battle Creek | United States | 49017
In this role, you will ideate, formulate, manage, re-engineer, record and showcase food products for food discovery, food prototyping, and gold standard food product development. You will be responsible for managing a kitchen and kitchen staff to achieve these goals. Additionally, you will manage and produce occasional special events. Must be willing and able to comply with all product development protocols and contribute to these protocols as this new division grows and develops.
· Cooks – Creates and produces food under the direction of the Culinary Innovation Manager and Culinary Director in accordance with Design Briefs; presents, records, re-engineers, shares and cleans up same.
· Produces, records, and offers up for review Gold Standards for new food development.
· Establishes and enforces Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and ensures SOP’s are in place and enforced.
· Establishes a standard pantry list, inventories this list, augments this list, and procures these items and helps to ensure a minimum inventory is on hand at all times.
· Works collaboratively with the Engine Room and Process Lab to ensure a smooth transition from discover to Gold Standard to prototypes.
· Manages and prepares food for special events by writing menus, shopping lists, and equipment lists; preps, cooks, serves, and supervises clean up of same.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Basic Math Skills
· Comfortable with Public Speaking
· Professional Affiliations/Memberships with any of the following: Research Chefs Association, American Chef Federation
· 1-2 years working in a high-end professional kitchen
· Culinary School Graduate (AOS or BA)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.