Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
The selected candidate will be required to assist the R&D Pilot Plant Team with equipment setup, sample analytics, process operations, cleaning and organization of tools and equipment, as well as proper disposal of research samples. May need to assist in moving and assembling large and heavy equipment. May also need to lift and move large containers up to 40 lbs.
· Minimum BS in a scientific discipline such as chemistry or chemical engineering.
· Ability to lift and/or move heavy equipment, containers, and hoses (intermediate – required)
· Ability to prioritize tasks (intermediate - required)
· Analytical Instrumentation (intermediate - required)
· Assembling (intermediate - required)
· Collection of Data (basic)
· Computer Literacy (intermediate - required)
· Hand tool experience (intermediate - required)
· Exceptionally strong focus on "safety"
· Above average attention to details
· Known for reliability and dependability
· Enjoys taking ownership and responsibility for work tasks
· Self-motivated and driven to succeed
· Able to remain organized and structured
· Effective communicator that enjoys working within a team environment
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.