Shelby | North Carolina | United States
Chemical & Mechanical Engineering Opportunity with Celanese - Shelby, North Carolina
Salary: $70,000-100,000 DOE
Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com
· Identify, develop and implement programs to improve profitability, reliability, quality, safety and reduce variability.
· Provide day-to-day technical support to polymer unit including guidance to team members, leads problem solving processes and root cause analyses.
· Design and optimize production processes, initiate projects, monitor the status of projects and drive them to completion.
· Perform lead role in unit process safety systems including: steward of the Management of Change program, PSRs and PHAs on new installations and modifications to existing operations.
· Ensure all technical and procedural systems operate properly.
· Assist in developing metrics to drive Stewardship, Quality, Reliability, and Engagement.
· Good communication skills.
· Solid computer/troubleshooting ability.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities to help achieve objectives and long-term vision.
· Experience with statistical methods and root cause analyses.
· Experience within manufacturing facility, preferably in chemical manufacturing plant.
· Continuous improvement experience and/or training.
Required Years of Experience
Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline
To apply or for more information please contact Jinnifer Goodwin at:
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.