Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48912
HRU is working with a company local to the Lansing area that is looking to hire for a position working the hours of 11:00am to 8:30pm.
To help speed up the application process text "SPL" to 40458 to answer a few questions. This will assist us in getting your complete application so we can move forward with an interview
Summary: Formulates reagents and preparation of some components used in the assembly of Diagnostics, Accupoint, and Dairy Antibiotics products. .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Formulate chemical reagents from stock with direction from the appropriate Standard Manufacturing Procedure (SMP) or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
· Conduct chemical reactions for development of reagents with direction from the appropriate Standard Manufacturing Procedure (SMP) or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
· Follow International Organization for Standardization (ISO) guidelines in the manufacture of all reagents.
· Use good manufacturing procedures (GMP) in the manufacture of all reagents.
· Participate in validation and verification procedures pertinent to manufacturing of reagents.
· Participate in product/process improvement of current products.
· Assist Supervisor and Manager in maintenance of raw material inventory.
· Perform in process quality testing and product release testing with direction from the appropriate Standard Manufacturing Procedure (SMP) or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
· Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Manager.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Customer Service – Responds promptly to internal customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Oral Communication – Can speak clearly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification as required; responds effectively to questions.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Cost Aware – Works within approved departmental budgets; can develop and implement cost saving or avoidance measures; conserves organizational resources; contributes to profit.
· Ethics – Treats people with dignity and respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values; maintains confidentiality.
· Organizational Support – Will follow and support corporate policies, procedures and decisions once made; completes necessary administrative tasks correctly, effectively and on time.
· Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; can utilize time efficiently; develops realistic action plans and does follow up as needed.
· Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure/stress; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions.
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
· Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
· Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
· Business Acumen – Understands business terminology; business implications of decisions; displays orientation towards profitability; aligns work with strategic goals.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: College education – degree in Protein Chemistry, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field. One year related work experience or college laboratory experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.