Milwaukee | Wisconsin | United States
HRU has teamed up with a global manufacturing/construction company to find a Project Manager - Civil Engineer for Milwaukee, WI. This is a long-term contract offering a competitive salary, full benefits and will likely go direct. If you have project management within the building construction industry, this position could be for you!
1. Acts as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned projects. Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
2. Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes. Actively pursues additional work through change orders. Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance.
3. Manages costs, billings and collections. Completes project billings in a timely and accurate format to the client. Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow.
4. Reviews and interprets contract Terms and Conditions.
5. Analyzes financial reporting systems and project schedules to proactively address potential problems. Effectively communicates project progress, issues and financial status to management as required.
6. Manages risks and establishes project recovery plans when required. Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation.
7. Negotiates, prepares and issues subcontracts.
8. Ensures project document controls are in compliance with contract requirements and company standards.
9. Oversees project construction for compliance with specifications, local codes and installation techniques.
10. Manages the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
11. Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers, consultants, prime contractors and subcontractors. Attends job progress meetings as required. Ensures subcontractors understand expectations of the project.
12. Ensures any engineering and commissioning performed by the field team is in accordance with established standards. Facilitates escalation of product related problems.
13. Assists Branch Manager and / or sales in project development efforts.
14. Coordinates customer-training requirements. Ensures that assigned projects are done accurately, on-time, billed, within budget and within scope of the contract. Maintains positive cash flow. Actively pursues selling change orders. Ensures work performed is in compliance with state, local and Federal legal requirements and operates on the job with the highest of ethics. Adheres and ensures company staff and subcontractors adhere to all safety standards. Responsible for following consistent and repeatable project management procedures and processes. Maintains an effective balance between customer satisfaction and project financial results.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.