Chaska | Minnesota | United States | 55318
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Possesses all training and skills required for Level I and Level II.
· Applies knowledge to new technology and new equipment.
· Able to work on all production jobs without direction.
· Demonstrates a high level of quality.
· Able to inspect own work.
· Demonstrates a strong base of process and machining knowledge.
· Able to work with engineers and other machinists to test ideas and programs.
· Able to make changes with minimal error.
· Able to advise Level I and Level II Machinists.
· First Run Program Editing
· Basic 2D Programming
· Create work holdings
· Basic NC editing software
· Strong Knowledge of GD &T
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.