Chaska | Minnesota | United States | 55318
HRU has teamed up with a major machining company and is looking for a CNC turning machinist (Level 3) who will manufacturer (mainly) Aerospace and Medical devices. MUST have experience with CNC and machining, strong math and PC skills and be able to meet physical demands. This role is a 6 month contract to hire and pay starts at $22/hr+ and offers full benefits! THIS IS AN OFF SHIFT (4pm - 2 or 4am depending on days) Apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Possesses all training and skills required for Level I and Level II.
· Applies knowledge to new technology and new equipment.
· Able to work on all production jobs without direction.
· Demonstrates a high level of quality.
· Demonstrates a strong base of process and machining knowledge.
· Able to work with engineers and other machinists to test ideas and programs.
· Able to make changes with minimal error.
· Able to advise Level I and Level II Machinists.
· First Run Program Editing
· Basic 2D Programming
· Basic NC editing software
· Strong Knowledge of GD &T
· Complex Set ups
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Keeps supervisor informed of known actions written or verbal, which may affect the ability to successfully perform assignments or adversely affect the Company operations.
· Provide other support whether apparent, required or needed.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Vocational/Technical Degree or certificate and over 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands: The majority of time is spent standing, with some time sitting and walking. Must be able to use hands to finger, handle and feel parts. Should be able to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) and color vision. May need to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs, occasionally 75 lbs or with assistance over 75 lbs.
Work Environment: The majority of time is spent in the machine shop working near moving parts with loud noise exposure (examples: metal can manufacturing department, large earth-moving equipment.) Some exposure to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.