Wentzville | Missouri | United States
The Outsourced Service Provider team supports the efforts of Company sales/technical teams to assure value to the customer for new product introductions, product technical support and problem investigation, analysis, and resolution by providing coatings field analysis. They will help Company assure that product performance meets or exceeds customer expectations and supports business objectives to be our customers supplier of choice through coatings field analysis.
Experience = 3-5 years
The Outsourced Service Provider team demonstrates technical and professional expertise to enhance Company’s reputation with the customer; integrates within the business and technical community to bring additional value to ECO coatings customers through coatings field analysis; monitors key performance indicators within product service environments to support problem resolution and product improvement initiatives that are critical to customer performance expectations.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Technical fields such as Chemistry or Engineering with approximately 2 years of relevant experience or a High School Diploma with equivalent technical training and/or five years relevant experience.
· Team members must be experienced in a manufacturing environment.
· Team members must have good interpersonal skills, mechanical aptitude, familiarity with quality systems concepts and knowledge of basic IT tools (e.g. MS Office).
· Team members must be available to work rotating shifts, weekends (when necessary), able to travel on a limited basis and must be physically capable of working on feet for extensive periods of time.
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Manufacturing Environment Experience
· Computer Skills
· Lotus Notes
· MS Word
· Basic Problem Solving / Root Cause Analysis ability
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· SPECIAL SKILLS DESIRED:
· Paint Application Knowledge/Experience
· Defect Recognition, Analysis and Identification
· Understanding of quality systems and concepts
· SAP Knowledge/Experience (a plus)
· Performs intermediate level clerical accounting duties, requiring some analysis and individual judgment in the application of routing calculation, verification, and positing procedures to recurring assignments.
· Checks accuracy of completeness of repetitive accounting documents.
· Identifies discrepancies and determines the alternative courses of action.
· Posts information where the identification and location of posing are standardized and involve choices among easily recognizable situations, which are subject to similar treatment.
· Classifies and or codes transactions to appropriate accounts.
· Reconciles accounts. Consults with supervisor or problems or discrepancies.
· May assemble, analyze, and audit various accounts; verifies payment.
· May have contact outside immediate work area for such purposes as obtaining, verifying, or providing information concerning accounting documents.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.