Fremont | California | United States | 94560
As a coatings field analyst, you will be working with one of the largest chemical companies in the world, servicing an automotive coatings account with one of the newest up and coming automotive companies. Your contributions will enable our team to provide outstanding technical and product support to our customer’s manufacturing operations.
Apply today for the opportunity to enhance our team with your strong problem solving and interpersonal skills. Purpose: The coatings field analyst will perform testing, analysis, troubleshooting, and process monitoring to predict, prevent, and solve production and quality issues in a manufacturing environment. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience with the automotive OEM painting process including robotic paint application and electrodeposition coatings. The successful applicant will utilize our tools of the trade to assess paint color, smoothness, thickness, and other important factors for product quality. Strategic Importance: The contributions of the coatings field analyst will enhance our company’s relationship with our customer and help us fulfill long term business objectives. The tasks of the successful applicant will support daily business operations and add value to the customer’s manufacturing process. Minimum Qualifications:
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in chemistry or engineering is desired, but applicants with equivalent technical experience or professional certifications are encouraged to apply
• Strong interpersonal skills are essential
• Must have availability to work nights and weekends Special Skills:
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is desired
• Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of quality systems (i.e. six sigma, lean concepts, SPC, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience with automotive paint application is desired, including defect recognition and troubleshooting Major Responsibilities:
• Willingness to work on rotating evening, night, and weekend shift schedules • Monitoring and troubleshooting of paint process and quality issues
• Chemical sample collection and packaging
• Data collection and analysis
• Communication of technical product information to customer personnel
• Tracking of customer inventory
• Supervision and documentation of product deliveries
• Supporting new product trails and launches
• Attending customer meetings and understanding customer expectations
• Working safely in a manufacturing environment
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.