Fort Carson | Colorado | United States
Conduct De-processing of the Army's Stryker's associated equipment and equipment modifications/installations at Fort Carson, CO under USG supervision.
Conduct quality checks of vehicles in accordance with De-processing check sheets and Joint Technical Inspection (TI) form.
Perform maintenance on Stryker platform and associated equipment.
Assist team members regarding problems within technical areas as required.
Perform De-processing that encompasses vehicle familiarization: safe operations, to include PMCS (Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services), operation of each crew station, and knowledge of organizational maintenance procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Provide assistance to USG personnel as directed.
Actively engaged in promoting a workplace free from environmental health and safety related hazards including the training and ensuring proper use of personnel protective equipment as deemed appropriate.
Willingness to support all GDLS policies and procedures.
- 2 to 5 years mechanic experience -- maintenance on tactical/combat vehicles preferred (- 91B, 91S, 63S, 63W or 63B MCM or USMC MOS' 2147, 3521, 3522, 3524) Experience on Stryker, LAV 2.5 or LAV III desirable.
- Documented commercial training and/or experience acceptable in lieu of military vehicle experience
- Occasional work in confined space within vehicle interior.
- Work in improved and unimproved maintenance facilities as well as field environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and organize/prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to foster and enhance teaming environment
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook
- Proven ability to perform multiple tasks within multiple work stations.
- Demonstrated good housekeeping skills and ability to convey such practices to team members.
- Ability to work extensive extended hours in a fast paced, challenging, high pressure environment.
- Must be able to gain and maintain access to Fort Carson and other military bases assigned to
- Must meet and maintain ASR guidelines for driver's station entry as described in Standard Practice 2-644
- Ability to maintain US Passport required
- Ability to be issued and maintain a Class B CDL
- Ability to be issued and maintain company AMEX card required
- Ability to deploy where and when needed to support fielding missions CONUS and OCONUS required
-Must be a U.S. person
-Must be able to gain and maintain access to all military installations in which the work is performed
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.