Milwaukee | Wisconsin | United States
Reporting to the manager of the sales business segment, this position is responsible to provide support for the day-to-day sales operations to continuously improve customer satisfaction, improve sales in the wholesale channel and achieve JCI objectives.
• Lead efforts to streamline our business processes and make pricing, reporting, core return information, etc. systematic
• Drive Wholesale channel customer participation and utilization of new customer communities portal
• Receive & distribute for processing Battery Specialist and Optima WD distributors orders
• Keep track of customer orders – incoming, current, and arrived. Confirm PO’s in accounting systems when shipments complete
• Create manual invoices and export documents as required; prepare offline invoices as needed
• Complete compliance forms yearly, traced value & trade compliance forms when prompted (NAFTA)
• Communicate closely as a main point of contact with JCI demand planning / production control regarding forecasts, seasonal orders and spot buys
• Maintains liaison as a main point of contact with other departments (e.g. Transportation, Supply Chain & Ops) for order completion and order shipment
• Liaison with BBC teams (Master Data, Billing, Pricing, etc.) to assure correct system set up for daily operations/sold to creations/finance documents follow up
• Track customer orders and core credits on Bill Lead/Core Obligation accounts
• Coordinate and keep track of core reconciliations, monthly quotes, etc.
• Process Optima co-op and warranty credits
• Provide general accounts receivable support (specifically Battery Specialist and Optima accounts)
• Execute operational excursions / necessary processes to ensure orders get to plants for production (specifically Battery Specialist and Optima accounts)
• As needed, send out miscellaneous documents to customer (invoices, CM’s, DM, etc.)
• Review and create reports using JCI’s systems to support the day-to-day operation and customer needs
• Support the account team to update the CRM tool including entering/mapping opportunities, current volume, and zippering points of contact.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Undergraduate bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in sales, customer service, account management, or logistics
• Ability to influence others through strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively in a fast moving environment while handling multiple responsibilities
• Comfortable working in complex and high pressure environments
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills preferred
• Ability to learn JCI’s enterprise systems: SAP, BES, Business Object, CRM, etc. Experience with complex ERP systems is preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required, basic financial knowledge preferred
• Basic written and verbal fluency in Spanish is a plus
• May require minimal travel
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.