Maplewood | Minnesota | United States
Marketing Communications Specialist (Contract)
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find a Marketing Communications Specialist to implement and manage marketing communications deliverables.
Our client applies science and innovation to make a real impact by igniting progress and inspiring innovation in lives and communities. This Marketing Communications Specialist position requires experience with integrated marketing communications and the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks delivering against budgets and timelines. You would be working with marketing, lab, technical service, sales, and management on program development
· Create and manage selected traditional marketing communications efforts: website, apps, sales & product collateral, sales communications, literature, technical documents, training videos, pricing information, sales promotions, displays, events, tradeshows, packaging, etc.
· Manage digital communications assets in a variety of corporate databases and lead transition to Sales Aid 2.0
· Produce regular marketing communications update for US subsidiary distribution
· Produce regular marketing communications update for channel distribution
· Handle all creation and logistical details of channel and Key Account trade shows
· Build and Maintain US Sub SharePoint site
· Support selected communications deliverables to support new product launches and new market initiatives as assigned
· Maintain a high competence in a particular area of technical skill; e.g., research, creative idea generation, measurement, e-Marketing, branding, corporate identity, etc.
· Experience in writing and designing creative marketing communications content
· Proficient in MSOffice applications, including PowerPoint.
· Experience in SharePoint a plus.
· Maintain ongoing personal communication and project updates with client and all colleagues in the client’s organization: members of the marketing department, the product development department, and corporate resources
· Manage all projects with U.S.
· A bachelor’s degree in Journalism/English/Marketing/Communications or associated job experience in the field. Four to six years of Integrated Marketing Communications experience.
· Excellent organization, communication and writing skills
· Ability to communicate complex technical ideas in a straight-forward manner
· Able to work successfully on several widely different projects simultaneously
· Able to maintain excellent client rapport and relationships
Able to work through challenges and be flexible and resilient to changes
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Maplewood, MN
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.