· Job Description
· Mold Preparation
· Prepreg and wet layup
· Curing and demolding of composite parts.
· Examine demolded parts for quality and define any defects.
· Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, workorders, documents, verbal communication
· Use shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments to complete work assignments.
· Verify work performed is per work instruction and meets process and/or engineering specification.
· Routinely move product within manufacturing work area
· Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process
· Daily cleaning of cleanroom area.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 1-year shop experience, and willingness to learn composites
· Ability to use a variety of hand tools, grinders, sanders, files, dremels, drills, and operate ovens as a Composite Technician
· Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Detail oriented.
· Self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn.
· Must be able to work overtime when needed.
· Excellent attendance.
· Willing to learn in a group environment/Team player
· Open to take direction from others.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment/energetic.
· Must be willing/able to complete all tasks assigned.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.