Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Design and support new, modified, or improved vehicle components, and basic parts in accordance with engineering standards and contract requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with vehicle layouts, schematics, and component part drawings with supporting calculations, i.e., weight distribution, etc.
2. Select parts and/or design components for cost and quality-conscious design including pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical components.
3. Provide technical assistance and production support on specific truck prototype, pilot or production programs.
4. Generate and process bills of material, assembly drawings, change notices, change proposals, and Continuous Improvement Requests (CIR).
5. Consult with suppliers, customers, and members of Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments.
6. Utilize various state-of-the-art-engineering tools, i.e., a personal computer (PC) and (CAD) equipment, in assigned projects as applicable.
Associate’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
5 plus years of related experience
Proficiency in CREO desired.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.