Herndon | Virginia | United States
The Consumer Insights team is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced team member to support ongoing primary qualitative and quantitative research efforts across Product, Marketing, Strategy, Sales, After Sales, etc. that will allow Company to more efficiently deliver key test and learn research agendas. This includes driving improved customer satisfaction, identifying product needs and development, delivering frameworks for a long-term strategic planning and process improvement. This top performer will also primarily run a program that is made up of a proprietary panel and community that delivery to both large-scale quantitative and broad qualitative insights generating capabilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference with our key stakeholders to position the company for success and customer-centricity.
1. Custom Primary Research
• Demonstrated experience with various quantitative and qualitative primary research methodologies, and working with external vendor partners to perform research and deliver outcomes.
• Research process proficiency from stakeholder discussions and scoping through research execution and cascading results across the organization.
• Expertise in developing questionnaires and discussion guides, as well as analytic plans to explore and interpret data implications.
• Data analysis, hypothesis testing, and drill-down explorations to determine key new insights.
• Presentation development and collaboration; final delivery of results to key stakeholders.
• Documenting process and content learnings, distributing content, maintaining libraries.
2. Syndicated Industry Research and Data
• Familiarize and become fluent in automotive industry syndicated consumer research studies including: Sales Satisfaction, Service Satisfaction, New Vehicle Experience, Vehicle Quality, and others.
• Partner with internal stakeholders on consumer insights needs and expectations, proactively recommending analyses and outcomes to better fill information gaps.
• Coordinate with external vendors on presentations and deliverables for internal stakeholders.
• Become expert on internal drill-down analyses on internal analysis tools (e.g. mTAB, Tableau).
• On an ongoing basis become a key go-to performer for stakeholders and fulfilling their consumer insights needs with syndicated research results.
3. Internal Communication and Collaboration
• Be a reliable go-to consumer researcher and analyst supporting multiple cross-functional departments.
• Seek out new stakeholders and information gaps that can be addressed with internally-generated insights, custom and/or syndicated.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to help define business needs and research methods and activities to meet or exceed these needs.
4. Vendor Management
• Work with external vendor partners to execute research programs, leveraging their research expertise and resources to deliver high quality work.
• Become familiar and network with a myriad of syndicated and custom consumer research vendor providers in the automotive industry.
• Continually search out and evaluate new vendors and information sources, making recommendations which may benefit Company information needs.
• Experience (required): minimum 3 years of experience directly performing primary consumer research, analysis, and delivering key insights; including ad hoc and tracking studies, and interpreting business implications of these results.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Science, Marketing, Market Research, Business or related area (e.g. Economics, Psychology)
• Specialized Skills: Primary consumer research training and experience employing quantitative and qualitative methods, Ability to analyze multiple data sources and generate relevant and accurate insights and recommendations, Communicate findings effectively across cross-functional teams
• Analytical and conceptual thinking
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Computer savvy
• Collaborative approach
• Influencing and negotiation
• Problem solving
• Automotive industry
• Survey management
• Survey governance
• Survey optimization
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.