Mt. Holly | North Carolina | United States | 28120
Reporting to the Account Manager overseeing multiple site contracts, the Contract Manager oversees their team of salaried supervisors, hourly team leads and team members and interacts with customer contacts at different levels of seniority involved in maintenance and production on a daily basis ensuring all tasks and activities are accomplished. The Contract Manager is responsible for maximizing the utilization of manpower, supplies, and equipment, ensuring financial performance achieves targets in revenue and margin growth and managing the cost and quality of expenditures for labor, materials, supplies, and subcontracted services. The Contract Manager provides the leadership to increase sales and profit at the assigned contract while continuously improving the quality of customer service and added value.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for overall operation and meeting quality level expectations.
· Managing salaried and hourly workforce, adapting to variables in production schedules and ensuring 100% completion of all scope work.
· Monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly metrics for safety, service delivery, and quality and managing their performance.
· Interacting with key customer contacts on a daily basis to provide status updates and progress of work completion while continuously building customer relationships.
· Ensuring 100% customer buy off of all task work.
· Leading team members to perform duties in a safe, cooperative and team-oriented manner and ensuring zero safety incidents.
· Instilling company values, enforcing company policies and holding all team members accountable for established performance expectations.
· Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and ISO 9000 and/or ISO 14001.
· Providing Account Manager with regular reports on activity, status of work completed, customer interaction and open issues.
· Providing leadership and vision to the entire site team driving high standards and continuous improvement in safety, quality, and cost performance at all points of service.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT INCLUDING WEEKENDS AS NEEDED WITH SHORT NOTICE. ABILITY TO RELOCATE MAY PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT.
· 4 years of related experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment with emphasis on high volume, mixed process manufacturing, and at least 2 years of management experience with supervisory responsibility.
· Experience in the automotive industry, automotive paint shop or paint defect analysis experience is a plus.
· Experience with and demonstrated knowledge of TPS, Kaizen, 5S, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes and principles.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering, manufacturing or business discipline OR a 2-year technical degree from a certified trade school or technical college in an industrial field or an accredited maintenance apprenticeship program and directly related supervisory experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
· Continuing education, formalized training or certification in 5S or Kaizen is highly desirable.
· Must demonstrate exceptional integrity, dependability and motivation and the ability to drive process improvement and encourage excellence.
· Must be a dynamic leader and communicator that positively impacts performance and excites people to come to work.
· Must be computer proficient with expert level MS Office skills.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.